Re: [IPk] Insulin resistence?

Hi all,
When I used to be able to do exercise I found that doing the same  thing,
every day at the same time, my Bgs didn't rise after about a week, nor  did I
 need any carbo. I'm sure my body got used to the continuos movement and thought
this to be normal.  My job involved a lot of climbing up  scaffolds and the
like, at least 9 floors at a time.  I would do this 3 or  4 times a day plus
normal walking around a large construction  site.
If I mowed the lawn then I too had a low Bg an hour later.  I  only cut the
grass once a week!
I now can't do much exercise as my joints give me hell, spine,  too.
I still wish I could do more as I used to enjoy salsa dancing,  walking and
generally being active.
I'm not down, just happy to be alive AND retired AND pumping.
Terry