Re: [IPk] Insulin resistence?

> In pumping, we don't worry with intermediate- or long-acting insulin,
> but exercising the body part that has an infusion set in it (arm, leg
> especially) may cause the cannula to bend internally or make the whole
> infusion set fall out (motion + perspiration), so to avoid high bgs or
> wasting sets, a hardcore runner may not want to put a set in his or her
> leg.

Regardless of infusion sets bending etc., I find that having an infusion set
in a body part that I'm exercising makes the insulin uptake faster. For
example, if I have a set in my leg and then go for a run (as indeed I did this
afternoon) my BG will fall more quickly than if I had it in my stomach.
Di