Re: [IPk] Insulin resistence?

Interesting isn't it? The kids all seem to need less insulin when they're at
school than in the holidays (in winter). I always need more insulin when at
work than when at home in the holidays! So I have a largely desk-based job,
but I still walk around a lot, walk 2 miles to work and 2 miles back, and
often go out during the day too and walk around. I suppose at home I sit still
a lot less, even if I'm only pottering around the house. It must come from
being an eternal fidget and unable to sit still unless forced to!
Di