Re: [IPk] Happy New Year and an Insulin pump

Great news Jackie. What does Sasha think? Is she excited or hanging back
until she actually gets the pump in her hand?

Liz mum to Eleanor, 10,  (dx 11/ 2002) pumping novorapid with minmed 512 and
6mm Quicksets since 20/10/04,
and to Hannah 7.5 (dairy and soya intolerant) and George 4 (dairy, soya and
gluten intolerant)
wife of Julian