Re: [IPk] Insulin resistence?

Hi Mir

Eleanor has been running much higher over the hols due to lack of normal
activity I believe. We aimed to get them out and running around at least
once a day but it was not enough! We tended to correct rather than up basals
as just when I think  a day will be quiet a friend shows up and they race
around the garden for an hour.

Now she is back at school I expect that her basal requirements will be back
to pre christmas levels......but then again.....

She was up to 19mmols at teatime with 0.1 ketones so she had  new set/site
plus correction and  was 5.6 at 11.30pm. I just need to stay up another hour
to make sure we aren't overshooting!!

Liz mum to Eleanor, 10,  (dx 11/ 2002) pumping novorapid with minmed 512 and
6mm Quicksets since 20/10/04,
and to Hannah 7.5 (dairy and soya intolerant) and George 4 (dairy, soya and
gluten intolerant)
wife of Julian