Re: [IPk] Insulin resistance (I am missing something)

Hi Melissa
I think (for me) that it's because higher BGs generally mean I take more
insulin (because if my BG is high, I take insulin to bring it down), and the
more insulin I take daily, the greater my insulin resistance.
I think that's quite a well known phenomenon (or at least, I know several
other people who also experience this). Sorry if I was a bit misleading.
Di