Re: [IPk] Re: Terry's weight

Hi Lesley,
Sorry to hear the wound is still giving a discharge.  No doubt  you, like all
us diabetics, don't heal as quickly as the so called normal  people.  Higher,
and non stable Bgs always cause me to heal much  slower.
I agree with you about my weight.
I reduced down to 11st 7lbs, I'm 5' 6" tall.  My last  hospital said I should
be no higher than 10st 5lb.  B'mouth say 11st  0lbs.

After losing 30lbs I must say I don't feel any better.  The  good side is
 that my insulin requirements have reduced, although they have increased a
little
since increasing weight. I'm sure my heart is happier with  much less weight
to work with, no doubt my joints, too.
Take care,
Terry