[IPk] New baby

Hi Julian

Congratulations on your baby. Our daughter has used the CGM and we have
always found it OK. Remembering to do BM's and put the results in the
machine is the most difficult bit!!   They do tend to give surprises.
Especially during the night. We are quite happy with Libby's sugar
levels. Boy were we surprised to see that between 12.30 am and 3 am she
was hitting 18's before coming down to 7's.  We had missed these as we
always test at 12 and sometimes at 3am.

Good luck with it.  I suspect your levels could be surprising with
everything thats going off at the moment.

Kayleigh Grace

Mum to Libby dx 2000 pumper 2003