[IPk] Insulin resistence?

Can I ask if insulin resistance applies on the pump? I changed the set after
two days of hoping the numbers would improve. Now Grace is still slower to
come down than usual and I am wondering if running in the early teens 60% of
the time for 2 days would up her resistance. Before, a new set always seemed
to drop her sugars straight down. there was no sign of a prob with the old
set on removal? Ketones have been 0.0 throughout. I was presuming to up the
basal etc and that we had just hit our first time of unexplained increase.
Grace had a wonderful Christmas with a normal amount of goodies so I've been
wondering if we've upped the resistance. Most of Christmas Grace was in
range two hours after any food but there were lots more goodies than usual.
Thanks
Mir
Mum to Grace 5yrs dx 10.03 pumping Oct 6th.