Re: [IPk] Happy New Year and an Insulin pump

Hi Jackie
That's great news. What a lovely way to start the year. I've never heard of
the psychological checks but it sounds like quite a good idea (even if it is a
bit of a pain in the proverbial). Good luck with all the assessments etc and
let us know how you get on. I'm sure Sasha will get used to being attached to
the pump all the time very quickly, and will actually find that it's less of a
reminder about diabetes than being on injections, as she'll have so much more
freedom. It'll be tricky getting it all sorted out to start with, but I'm sure
it'll be worth it in the end.
Di