RE: [IPk] Re: Happy New Year

Hi John,

In summary cost and time.

I don't think the NHS / Royal Free Hospital would be willing to fund the ?70
for the sensor and the 60 minutes or so for the fitting and download of the
results every 2 months - not to mention the availability of the CGMS at the
time I used it I asked about repeating it in about 6 months and this was
sort of OK depending on time pressures etc. At least with the Guardian RT
the results will be displayed "Real Time" and there won't be the hassle of
going to the Hospital to have it fitted / downloaded etc  - not the option
for the hospital to refuse!!!!!

Adrian