[IPk] Re:

Quoting ip-uk-digest <email @ redacted>:

Dear everyone,

a very belated thankyou to everyone who responded to my request for Roche
Diagnostic phone numbers on Christmas Day. I was able to talk to Susan who
thought it was probably the insulin cartridge and not the tubing or connectors
(someone who responded to by request suggested this). We hadn't had E4 errors
before so this was all a bit new to us.

Changing the cartridge seemed to work although Jamie's BG's are very erratic.
Can't wait to get him back to school when things should settle down again.

Best wishes to everyone on this group and thanks again - it was great knowing
people were out there who could help

Maggie (mum to Jamie age 12 dx 09/03 Dtron+)