Re: [IPk] Re: New Year

Hi Lesley,
I had been losing weight (30lbs) progressively since I started  pumping in
April. The hospital were concerned as I've had checks for prostate  cancer in
the past.
I knew it was because I was on less insulin AND not chasing  hypos.
Now I've gained 9lbs it's time to lose it (and possibly more) once  again.
The changes have meant I've now had to increase my basal rates at  various
times during the day.  Ok, only 0.1 and 0.2.  Yesterday  (Monday) was my first
day, no doubt it'll take a few days to get it correct once  again.
Happy pumping.
Hope the diaport is working better?
Terry