[IPk] New Year

Hi All,
 I hope you haven't over indulged during the festive season? If you have I hope
you got the basal dose correct.

 I was told to try and increase my weight in a controlled way, this means
getting a correct basal/carbo balance. During the last 10 days I've gained 7lbs.
Ok, I've now to lose it while still maintaining a stable balance.
I'll let you all know how I get on.

Not working (retired) means I can't use worry and stress as excuses.
Terry