[IPk] Happy New Year

Hi All

Happy New Year to all of you out there.

 a little bit of unexpected news here. My wife was 32 weeks pregnant and
developed Hellp Syndrome. On 29th December her blood platelet count was 60 and
her BP was 140 over 100 so they decided to do an emergency c section. A very
scary moment. However, we now have a 3pound 7oz baby girl who we have named Amy
Louise Margaret. She is tiny and will be in neo natel care for several weeks.

Anyone out there know how these things tend to progress?

 Also, On Friday, I will be using one of the Continuous Glucose Monitors from
Medtronic. Anyone who has used one..Are the results usually reliable?

Once again, happy new year to you all.

Julian