Re: [IPk] Using a DiaPort!

Hi Lesley,

Glad to hear that you're recovering well from the Diaport op. It was lovely
to meet you, although I do appreciate you were only just out of theatre! -
perhaps we could meet up under rather more normal circumstances some time, if
you return for a review maybe?

I'm just catching up with my mails and agree with what the others have said
- stress from surgery can be considerable, even after relatively minor ops,
 and you may find that things take several weeks to settle down. I don't have a
Diaport but found that things were out of kilter for about a month after
 other surgery, and then basals settled down to a different regime...but we are
all different and you have had a major operation. Hope the Diaport will be  a
great success for you.

Very best wishes,

Mary