Re: [IPk] Testing

> I have heard that GPs are allowed to write repeat prescriptions to cover
> to three months' usage...though from what y'all are saying, some are
> prescribing as little as two weeks' supply at a time. What's the real
> Abi, Mary (or any other GPs hanging around!)?
> We always seem to do a month at a time.Many packets of tablets come in
packets of 28 or 30 or multiple of
 I'm not sure how this affects costs. never really found it a problem myself
since live very close to my pharmacy and GP ( and will have pharmacy on
doorstep when move), and working hours are not 9 to 5.30 mon to fri and all
saturday am.
But I can appreciate how inconveniant a monthy scrip could be for someone
lving far awy from pharmacy/ working all hours when they are open