[IPk] re: diet lipids bgs etc

Thanks Abigail for your advice, I have off work for 2 weeks so have been
able to monitor bgs etc frequently was hrly but my fingers get so sore
thatit is less frequent now. I would never have believed it before but
things that say they contain no CHO really do raise your blood sugar As an
example last night my bg was around 12 and I was carefully trying to reduce
it without a hypo it took a while so I did not eat until it was suddenly 4.1
but no ketones.I am sticking to it rigidly but the only thing that worries
me is that I seem to have to maintain bg at 7-8 to produce ketones so I may
not lose as much as expected. Am having lipids etc checked mid feb which
will be the deciding factor

Thanks again Carmel Type one 44yrs 508 2yrs 1 month

Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8