[IPk] ketostixs

I have had type 1 for thirty three yrs.  Twenty six years ago through no
 fault of my own, I went into a diabetic coma.  It is a long story.  At the
 end of it all, I was given ketostixs or similar to do my own testing. This
 item has been on my repeat prescription ever since.  No one in my practice
 ever questions what I ask for.  They all understand that I have to live with
 the condition, and are all immensely supportive.

I am now on the first step of the insulin pump ladder.  I shall keep you

Nice getting to know you all through our mutual condition!