[IPk] Optium meter strips

Somebody was asking recently about the new blood strips for the Optium - the
Plus.  I've been using these for a week now and I think they are the best that
I've used so far on any meter (and I've used quite a few).  You only need a
tiny drop of blood, it seems to be less than the old strips and the blood is
drawn into the end of the strip instead of having to bend your finger round to
drop it onto the top.

Yesterday I had to beg and plead for my prescription to be changed as I was
only being allowed 100 strips per month.  After explaining to the receptionist
that I have been testing 2 hourly I left with her telling me that she would
see what she could do.  Now all I have to do is wait until Saturday (yes it
does take that long to get a repeat prescription) to see how many I get.