Re: [IPk] cont....

I would
> be embaressed to meet any of you !

Please do not feel guilty or ashamed for something that has been at least
partly beyond your control
Whatever works for you
do you see those pounds coming off
one or two concerns: keep an eye on the lipids
and if you are unwell it may be harder to tell whether you are heading for
DKA or just mildly ketotic from the diet ( probably worth being extra
agrssive with the insulin, and having some carbs then)

 I am being responsible about the diet and