[IPk] cont....

Apologies I dont know what happens I did not even press the send button....
anyway my point is that at 47 I look like a Type 2 so do not even admit to
having the condition anymore but I am noe in denial just ashamed of my
weight and associations with type 2 I was not always overweight I hasten to
add but it has crept on inthe last 16 yrs since my last pregnancy. I would
be embaressed to meet any of you ! I am being responsible about the diet and
not taking any risks have had the occaissional low 3.4 but not given in to
eating any CHO and am amzed that my bgs stay stable if not a bit high at
times 13.9 was the highest.

MSN Messenger - fast, easy and FREE! http://messenger.msn.co.uk