Re: [IPk] Testing

> When you say 'upgraded' do you mean that you returned a PocketScan to
> and they gave you a OneTouch Ultra?
Yes, the battery compartment broke.  actually just the lid, so it wouldn't
fit back on properly. So they sent me a new one ( luckily I had my other
pocket scan as had only just got another month's worth of strips)
you could try " accidentally" snapping the little tab on the lid of the
battery compartment next time it needs changing'....