Re: [IPk] Testing

Karen, Phone Lifescan (i think I got their number from the website) and say
you are n having problems with your pocketscan they wil send you an Utrascan
to see how you get along with and send you an envelope to  return your old
machine.

Carmel - who still cannot find a machine to beat the One Ttouch Profile