Re: [IPk] Testing

On Thursday 30 Jan 2003 14:52, Abigail wrote:

> for this reason I buy a backup metre which is exactly the same. DSN gave me
> a pocketscan about 1 yr ago, so I bought one as a backup. Have since
> upgraded to one touch ultra and have also purchased a backup metre ( one
> pocket scan broke but I have the other one still lurking around if anyone's
> interested)

When you say 'upgraded' do you mean that you returned a PocketScan to LifeScan
and they gave you a OneTouch Ultra?

I have a PocketScan, but because LifeScan don't make them any more, and
because it often complains about low termperatures, I want a OneTouch Ultra.
Noone's mentioned an upgrade option to me yet, but it would be nice if it
existed :)