Re: [IPk] question - off topic!

. Do I need a
> prescription from my GP to obtain some just in case?
You can purchase them over the counter. last time I had some from Boots they
cost about 3.50 for a box of 50. but once opened they have to be used/
discarded in 6m. Don't know about you but I only use them if feeling unwell
or BG persistantly v. high. i now but the individually wrapped ones from
disetronic. They are in a flat pack so less bulky to carry around