Re: [IPk] Paradigm?

Hi John & Ishtar,

     With regards to the D-Tron, I have been on this excellent pump for a
year and yes the vibration is very handy especially in a noisy enviroment
like the car, I find this invaluble but on the downside and its only small I
found my original pump the H-Tron with its rubber sqwigy buttons more useful
in the pocket for bolusing etc, the D-Tron comes with self adhesive rings to
place around the plus button for boluses the other 3 buttons are like a flat
nipple type thingy.
      I still prefer the shape and apperance of the H-Tron but alas the
looks still don't help my Hba1c's :-)