Re: [IPk] Paradigm?

>Does anyone of you have any experience from the Paradigm?

Hi Ishtar -

I saw a Paradigm pump last week at my local diabetes clinic here in
Germany. (I'm British, but I've been living in Germany for the last 4
years.) The local MiniMed/Medtronic rep was giving a short talk about this
new pump. I have to say I was unimpressed that the pump only takes 180
units of insulin. I've been using a MiniMed 507 pump for the last 5 years,
and that fills with 300 units of insulin. Refilling a pump is a fiddle, and
the less often you have to do it, the better.

But we are all entitled to our own opinion there :-)

I'm also going to try the latest Disetronic D-TRONplus next week. As far as
can see, it's like the D-TRON but with a vibration feature, and some extra
texture on the facia so you can feel the buttons more easily in your pocket.

And I've sent back the MiniMed 508 that I've had since last Sept (when my
507 broke down). I've got my origial 507 back from the menders.

mailto:email @ redacted