Re: [IPk] Novorapid

I'm beginning to feel a little anxious now. I asked to change from Novorapid
to Humalog because I wanted to eliminate the tail that is present with
Novorapid. Because Sam is so young he eats effectively 4hrly and I was
concerned that the reading I was getting pre meal  wasn't reflecting the end
of the last bolus. I'm only slightly anxious because I do feel that we are
really improving with his control but would be grateful if anybody could
give a 'noddy' guide to the pros and cons of humalog and novorapid...

Heather B