Re: [IPk] Novorapid

So I'm now back pumping and
> although its only been a day, things already look considerably better
> then they have done for quite a while, so thanks to all those who
> suggested.
Superb news Caroline!
Did you see the article in BMJ about humalog precipitating in pumps, last
summer. It caused quite a bit of argument and the general opinion is that it
wasn't proven that the blockages were due to lispro
Some people have had better results with novorapid. I made the change last
autumn after some decision and thought. I had a couple of episodes of BG
hitting high 20s for no obvious reason, when on humalog. I noticed that
pinching along the cannulae that I removed did not squeeze out any insulin.
Not sure whether this was due to humalog or a big airbubble . A1c today
(novorapid for 3 months) 6.3 %. Still get odd high unexplained BG
Obviously humalog precipitating would not be the cause of BGS around 20 for
weeks . I wonder whether you could have become " resistant " to humalog,
produced antibodies etc?