[IPk] Novorapid

Hi all,

I saw my consultant yesterday and suggested trying Novorapid. He
thought it was an excellent idea as he is aware of the papers
concerning problems with Humalog in pumps. So I'm now back pumping and
although its only been a day, things already look considerably better
then they have done for quite a while, so thanks to all those who

Also, will anyone from this list be at the Kings "Pump Clinic" next

Caroline Batistoni