[IPk] Paradigm?

Hello Everybody!

I'm new on this list, IDDM  25+, MDI since -88 for the moment on
Novorapid and Insulatard. Most recent HbA1c 6,6, 010903 and starting
pump therapy within a month (read a.s.a.p) or so. I work as an
accounting- and  financial consultant in my own business. I'm married
with 3 children (all boys, one is mine) and we live in Stockholm,
Sweden. English is not my mother tongue so I start with an apology for
any spelling- or idiomatic mistakes and misunderstandings from here on.
With a lot of help from "Insulin-Pumpers" I've been through the world of
pumping and the pump market trying to find "my pump" and I think I'll go
for the Paradigm. It is not in Europe yet but according to Medtronic
they would let me another one while waiting for it. Does anyone of you
have any experience from the Paradigm? If so I'd be happy to know your
opinion of it.

Best Regards

Ishtar Polite Siljemark