Re: [IPk] NICE Funding

Oh dear Pat

As an infertile woman who underwent various fertility treatments to no avail
I do find your funding argument difficult.  I know infertility is not life
threatening but it is serious when you consider quality of life and that is
one of the arguments for the pump.

It isn't any easy one.

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://messenger.msn.co.uk