[IPk] First day pumping

Hi everyone

Well, I'm officially connected and things are going well, to well actually.
I've been hovering around the 5mmol since dinner and am currently munching
away so that I can get to sleep tonight.  Not that I'll get much sleep as I'm
having to do 2 hourly BS's!  Still what's the saying - no pain, no gain!  I
know I should alter my basal rate but I've probably still got some Isophane
left over from last night so I'll plod on and see what happens tomorrow.

Karen
ps - It was nice to meet you today Ian!