[IPk] hi all

Hi all -

I've been mad busy at work for the past fortnight so I've been very quiet. I
met some IP names in Ellesmere Port, where the turnout was small but there
was a lot of interest in pumps - and carb counting.

If anyone has mailed me privately at this address over the past fortnight,
please mail me again because I may have deleted your mail accidentally.

Remember, total carbohydrate COUNTS!

And if you don't know what that means, come see INPUT at the Medtronic open
days in Portsmouth and London and we'll tell you :-)

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.