[IPk] Abigail-funding pump again

Yes I would of course fund my pump again but I don't think I could go
through all the justifications etc again. It has taken 2 yrs of pumping for
my last Hba1C to come down to 7.1 .I would not risk jeopardising all that
work to return to MDI. I cannot explain why my bg is currently 13.9. he only
CHO I had for my evening meal was brocolli which at 125 grms was 1.25 grms
cho and the unmarinaded roast lamb contained none but I can deal with it
quickly whereas pre-pump I know I would have been in for days of chasing
high bgs ending in crashing hypos There was no predictability there is none
still . The beauty of pump therapy is the knowledge of being in control and
not the turmoil of uncontrlled highs-funnily enough I was refused Humalog
when I asked to try it pre pump so I dont know if it would have made a
difference to treating the highs but it certainly works as a basal

Stay in touch with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk