Re: [IPk] NICE Guidelines

Personally I would kidnap my pump and run away with absolute
> terror at the thought

Carmel, it was only recently that you were funded wasn't it?
I think the only thing to do if the final guidelines are as per FAD is to 1
hope your consultant is really clued up and realises why  ( and if )glargine
wouldn't work
2. have enough money to self fund in the interim and keep fighting
3. try glargine and have a low tolerance of any detrioration in well being,
increased hypos etc. SHOUT loudly if interfering with work etc
4. claim discrimination if the latter happens