[IPk] NICE Guidelines

all this retrial of mdi business is a bit worrying esp for those who are
currently funded and would not be able to afford to self fund
personally I would continue to self fund, as long as humanly able, if it was
decided i did not meet criteria for funding, unless a very attractive deal was
designed like 2 weeks trial, any deterioration in BGs or lifestyle
flexibility, and any increase in hypos, even ones i could self treat!

I don't believe glargine would be aywhere near as bad as ultratard due to the
fact that it is supposed to be predictable , but I would not expect success
with it unless basals are fairly constant and you do not often need to set a
temporary reduction