Re: [IPk] Blood test preparation

>Any comments much appreciated....

Hi Louis -

I test maybe 7 or 8 times a day, and I never mark the event by washing my
hands. And I've never had a skin infection after years of intensive
testing. I suppose squeezing blood out of the wound is the best way to
prevent problems. It is said that sweet food dried onto the skin can easily
corrupt a result - and I can well believe it - but I don't routinely have
food on my skin like that.

I do, however, always wash my hands before eating and after going to the loo.

Interesingly, I had chronic dry skin pre-pump, and as soon as I started on
the pump, it became moist and normal... Ah, the joys of the pump :-)

mailto:email @ redacted