Re: [IPk] Blood test preparation

I rarely wash my hands before a test unless I know that they might be
particularly dirty, and I do 8 - 10 tests per day. If you are worried about
getting an infection from a test, the risk of this happening is very low
indeed. But for accuracy in the test, the best thing to do is to wipe away
the first drop and use the second for the test.