[IPk] Re: various lifespan of insulins

what should I say to my friends 14 year old sister - diagnosed a year ago ,
still in honeymoon phase, and on Mixtard/Insulatard/Actrapid mixture.  She
tells me that the consultants keep asking her wether she would like to go
onto Insulatard/Humalog MDI, but that this would be 'inconvenient' (read
embarassing I think too) for her at during lunch time at school.  Hmmmm...

Oh.... and she wanted to know all about the pump.

'Unfortunately soime people would find 4 injections aborrhent and would
take to having to mix " clear" and "cloudy" in a syringe , Even if it
no flexibiliy and aborhent control. It is surprising that some people do
take so lttle interest. What is more surprising is they survive as long
they do'

Chat online in real time with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk