No Subject

This may be completely crazy but..

Do you think it would be possible to almost produce a flyer that could be
sent to hospitals who haven't yet taken on pumpers, briefly outlining what
systems other successful hospitals have implemented, perhaps with a few
comments from happy pumpers and if those hospitals like Bournemouth and
Harrogate were willing perhaps with contact no.s on? Am I living in cloud
cuckoo land and being far too naive? I just don't see how to spread the word
amongst those teams that are reluctant.