Re: [IPk] Fuming Argument because forgot to bolus

In message <email @ redacted>, Heather Gibbs
<email @ redacted> writes
>Hi Alison
>I forget to bolus sometimes and to take my pills sometimes.  I have been
>sent to a phycologist to sort out my mental problem which is obviously
>causing this.  Unfortunately it does still  happen sometimes.  Sometimes I
>go shopping and forget to take my shopping list.  I suppose I didn't see the
>phycologist for long enough I only went for a few months.  Perhaps when I
>mention the shopping list they will refer me again.
Aah.  You got a Freudian.  They think there's no such thing as
unintentional behaviour: you mean to do everything you do, including
meaning to forget stuff you should do.  That's just a theory.  I don't
know what Jungians think about mistakes.
Another research topic to pursue after the thesis ...

Best wishes,

(who simply cannot accept that dyslexia is intentional - it is
associated with so many other aspects of different thinking)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)