Re: [IPk] I'm connected!

In message <000b01c2c259$879768c0$email @ redacted>, henn.house
<email @ redacted> writes
>I didn't actually have any sarcastic remarks re the hypos, although my DSN
>wasn't very pleased yesterday when she checked my BS before we started......
>it was 1.7 and there am I sitting and acting normally with no signs of being
>hypo at all!
That's great!  It shows that you have severe hypo unawareness, and that
you should not be driving, or operating machinery, or in sole charge of
children or vulnerable adults until you have managed to achieve a bg
above 4 constantly, perhaps for several months.  It shows _exactly_ at
what potential cost to society you have achieved that 7 hba1c.

Best wishes,

(who also was hypo on her first day of insulin in a pump - excitement!)

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)