Re: [IPk] CHO v UNITS OF INSULIN

Hi Heather
I think you misunderstood me.
All you need to know is how much dry weight pasta Sam eats.
I always calculate an "average" serving of pasta as a mugful of dry pasta - I
never bother even weighing it.

If you're cooking 350g for 5 people, then if they're equal portions Sam will
be eating 70g pasta, which is 52g carb. That's all you need to know - it
doesn't matter what the weight of the cooked pasta is.
if they're not eating equal portions, then you just need to work out what
proportion of the total pasta he eats.
Di