Re: [IPk] CHO v UNITS OF INSULIN

Sorry Di, what I mean is that I cook for eg 350 eg of dry weight pasta with
a CHO of 260g I then divide it by 5 (for 5 young children - 3 of which are
mine!). By the time I've then weighed Sam's portion and calculated the
proportion of the weight of the remainder, the stuff is going cold. Maths
never was a favourtie subject but there must, surely be an easier way. I
know it's not an exact measurement but I do struggle to 'see' a plate of
pasta and be able to approximate the carbs. (Maybe not after Elizabeth's
demo on Saturday though).