Re: [IPk] Lantus

> Can you please tell me "What is NPH please"?

Neutral protamine hagedorn
an intermediate insulin that was invented in the 1950s ( about time it was
ditched then!)
otherwise known as insulatard/ isophane/ humulin I. Has unpredictable peak
so therefore is famous for causing nighttime hypos.Unlike glargine which is
more or less a flat line for 24 hours , reducing night time hypos but not
necessarily day time hypos or hypers unless your basal requiremnets happen
to be constant