RE: [IPk] Pens for Lantus for Caroline B

Hi Jackie
I have been using Lantus now since middle of November. On the whole
things are better i.e. no night time hypo's and BG's are more constant
throughout the day but then BG's rise sharply by 8PM it's as if the
Lantus just doesn't last long enough.
When I was first given Lantus my D. nurse told me that the pens for
Lantus where not very good but the vials would fit the Huma Pens. But
you can only dial up in 1 unit increments. I use a red pen for Humalog
and a blue pen for Lantus.

Joyce Jones