Re: [IPk] Fuming Argument because forgot to bolus

Hi Alison

I forget to bolus sometimes and to take my pills sometimes.  I have been
sent to a phycologist to sort out my mental problem which is obviously
causing this.  Unfortunately it does still  happen sometimes.  Sometimes I
go shopping and forget to take my shopping list.  I suppose I didn't see the
phycologist for long enough I only went for a few months.  Perhaps when I
mention the shopping list they will refer me again.