Re: [IPk] I'm connected!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has struggled to disconnect the Quick
Sets! My son missed most of his swimming lesson once because I couldn't
disconnect the thing (and then the instructor had to do it because I was so
hot and bothered I couldn't grip it). Silhouettes are so much easier!

>From: "henn.house" <email @ redacted>
>To: <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IPk] I'm connected!
>Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:19:27 -0000
>Well it seems such a long time ago now......aahh the fond memories of being
>at (and sometimes driving to) work and not having any clue whatsoever as to
>what I'd done!
>I must admit I'm pretty impressed with this 508.  I thought that it would
>get in the way but as yet it hasn't.  I must share this amusing occurrence
>with you.... after finally getting home from the hosp last night at 7pm and
>sitting down to a really late meal by my standards, I carefully worked out
>how much I needed to 'bolus' (saline remember) and tucked into my tasty
>dinner, when all of sudden half way through it I remembered that I hadn't
>had my insulin!
>Oh, by the way - finally managed to disconnect the Quick-Set (someone was
>having a laugh with that name I think) and get it reconnected.  If I'll
>manage again in the morning I'll just have to wait and see.  If not I
>suppose I'll have to get my daughter to do it again as she seems to have

Surf together with new Shared Browsing